一点要记得收藏我们的网址哦(www.5ijcw.com) —— 我爱教程网 。
  • 查资料

当前位置:我爱教程网酒店餐饮酒店餐饮管理酒店英语外语Accounting (Checking out)结帐(酒店常用英语)» 正文

Accounting (Checking out)结帐(酒店常用英语)

[07-27 17:56:30]   来源:http://www.5ijcw.com  酒店英语外语   阅读:8896

概要:Accounting 结帐-I'm in Room 519.I'm leaving today.Please settle my hotel awww.5ijcw.com ccount.-我住519房间,请结帐。-I'm leaving this afternoon.Will you please close my account?-我今天下午动身,请结帐。-I'm leaving early tomorrow.Please have my bill ready.-我明天一早离开,请把帐结好。-I'll be checking
Accounting (Checking out)结帐(酒店常用英语),标签:酒店常用英语,酒店英语口语,http://www.5ijcw.com

Accounting    结帐

-I'm in Room 519.I'm leaving today.Please settle my hotel a

www.5ijcw.com ccount.-我住519房间,请结帐。

-I'm leaving this afternoon.Will you please close my account?-我今天下午动身,请结帐。

-I'm leaving early tomorrow.Please have my bill ready.-我明天一早离开,请把帐结好。

-I'll be checking out arround noon.Where can I pay my bill?-我打算中午退房,请问在哪里结帐?

-When are you leaving?-你什么时候动身离店?

-At one o'clock in the afternoon.May I have my bill,please?下午一点。请给我结帐吧。

-Do I have to pay rent for today if I l have your breakfast sent up to the room?
-如果我下午走,还要付当天的房租吗?

-It depends on when you leave.If you leave after 12 o'clock,you have to pay half of the day's rent.If you leave after 6 p.m,you have to pay the full rent.
-那要看你几点离开了,如果十二点以后走,你得付一半;如果晚六点以后走,你就得付全天的了。

-According to hotel regulations,the time limit for setting accounts is at noon.If a guest

www.5ijcw.com leaves his room between 12 noon and 6.pm,he must pay half a day's rent extra.
-饭店规定以中午十二点为计算房金的时间界限,超过十二点要加收半天房租。

-I'm leaving at 12 then.-那我十二点退房。

-Do you need a taxi to the airport?-你要汽车送你到机场吗?

-Yes.-要。

-When will you need the taxi?-你几点要车?

-At 12,30 in the afternoon.-下午十二点半。

-Will the taxi fare be settled together with the rent?-汽车费现在一起结算好吗?

-Do it according to your regulations.-按照你们的规定办吧。

-I'm leaving for Tokyo.tonight and I'll be back in a few days.Can I leave three pieces of luggage here?
-我今晚去东京,几天后回来。有三件行李放在这儿可以吗?

-Yes,please leave them with me (the room attendant).The service fee for the bigpiece is 20 fen per day.For the small one,it's 10 fen.
-可以,请你把行李交给我(客房服务员)。行李保管费每天大件二角,小件一角。

-I want to have my bi

www.5ijcw.com ll ready tomorrow.But I would like to know the approximate sum so that I may cash my ,traveller's check.
-我明天结帐。请告诉我付费的大概数字,我好兑换现款。

-About 500 yuan.-大约五百元。

-Does this include service?-包括服务费吗?

-Yse,everything is included.-一切都包括在内了。

-It's 387 yuan and 45 fen,including the phone and laundry charges.
-三百八十七元四角五分,包括电话费和洗衣费。

-497.84 yuan altogether.-一共四百九十七元八角四分。

-Dose it include air conditioning?-是不是包括冷气费?

-Yes,it does.-是包括的。

-There is no air conditioning in the room.Why should I pay the charge?-房间里没有冷气,怎么要收冷气费?

-There is air conditionng indeed.Perhaps you didn't pay attention,but you have to pay the charge.
-冷气是开放的,您可能没注意到,但费用还是要收的。

-Do you accept traveller's cheques?-你们接受旅行支票吗?

-According to our regulations,

www.5ijcw.com you have to pay cash.-按饭店的规定您得付现款。

-Sorry,these two bills have not been included.(Sorry,I've forgotten to collectthese two bills.)
-对不起,刚才漏收你两张帐单。

-Sorry,this food bill is not mine.-这张用膳单不是我的。

-Shall I pay the bill now ?-现在我可以结帐吗?

-Your bill has already been sent to your room.-你的帐单已送到房间去了。

上一页  [1] [2] [3]  下一页


关键字: Tag:酒店英语外语酒店常用英语,酒店英语口语酒店餐饮管理 - 酒店英语外语



上一篇:Reserving A Room 保留房间(酒店常用英语)

《Accounting (Checking out)结帐(酒店常用英语)》相关文章

用户评论